Thursday, November 23, 2017

Rudolph Tags from Bugaboo

This month over at Twisted Thursday, we want to show our appreciation to all the kind sponsors we have had support us in 2017 by having a Sponsor Showcase Month. This week's optional twist is Tagtastic. This week, I have selected these cute tags from Bugaboo. (I am unable to link since it appears that this image may have been retired.)
Copic Markers Used
Our sponsor this month is Through the Craftroom Door.
Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you!

8 comments:

  1. Jean what cute Christmas tags the images are so sweet they will be lovely to use on your gifts. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Andrea. I always have to make a lot of tags for the holidays.

      Delete
  2. Adorable!!! These guys are too cute peeking over the edge and I love the gold "frufy" ties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina. I hunted high and low to find a ball of that Christmassy yarn. It will last me forever!

      Delete
  3. I looooove these two cuties! I also love the tassely ( new word ) yarn ties! What a great way to add sparkle! Great way to dress up any package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I love those tassely thingies too :)

      Delete
  4. Your tags are so adorable! I love Bugaboo digis and you have created some wonderfully festive tags!

    ReplyDelete