Thursday, November 9, 2017

Paper Smooches Cross-Stitch with MHK Designs Butterfly

This month over at Twisted Thursday, we want to show our appreciation to all the kind sponsors we have had support us in 2017 by having a Sponsor Showcase Month. This week's optional twist is Brads, Flowers, and Pearls.

This week, I have selected the butterfly image from MHK Designs.

I used the cross stitch die from Paper Smooches and made some flowers from felt using Sizzixs Build a Lilac set. The butterfly was topped with a bit of Wink of Stella.

Our sponsor this month is Through the Craftroom Door.

Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you!

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't wait to read about this card! So fun how you used stitching on this card! Love how all the elements come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katrina. I was playing with different stitches, and since I'm not a "real" cross stitcher, I'm not sure I could ever duplicate it, LOL. However, as you probably know by now, I'm not one to repeat myself anyway :)

      Delete
  2. Hello my dear friend how is it going for you. You have made a neat card for our TT Challenge this week such a great idea to do stitching on your card wouldn't have thought of that wonderful, the butterfly sets it off so nicely too. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my crop friends actually designed this die, Andrea. After seeing her work with it, and watching the simple way to do it from Jennifer McGuire, I had to try. It really is fun to do. Thanks and hugs.

      Delete