Monday, August 21, 2017

Hornless Unicorn in Black and White

The August Challenge for Paper Smooches is still an Anything Goes!
This cute little critter is from a die set called Unicorn. It has an optional horn, and I did it without.  I cut the image twice and pieced it together to vary the black and white. I used Cuttlebug and a Darice embossing folders for texture on the papers, added some foam and enamel dots and called it finished. Sometimes a sweet image like this should just be a focal point. I left it without a sentiment so it could be used for anything in the future.



Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. That is just too darn cute! I love that it is just black and white! It is a very striking card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is only two colors because I was trying really hard to switch the pieces between two of them. I must be doing something wrong as I found it quite difficult. The next one, I will try cutting with a sticky background and use glitter to fill the areas. Thanks, Janet!

      Delete