Saturday, June 24, 2017

Bendy Card

Well, I watched a video from Jen Evers and just HAD to try a bendy card. I wish I knew how to video myself working because everyone would just have a chuckle at my expense watching my many attempts. I love fancy folds, but often find them challenging. Do look at the video. It really is clear I'm sure for most people!
Open Card


The smaller hot air balloons, clouds, and sentiment are from Stampin Up.
The smaller balloons were colored with Distress Inks. The larger was cut from patterned paper from my stash.

A Top View


This image came from Steampunk for Colorists by Hot Off the Press. I used my new Chameleon Color Tones Pencils. I love them!

Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

Also shared with:
Crafty Catz
Crafty Sentiments Designs (sentiment inside)
Creative Knockouts
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

12 comments:

  1. Oh... Wow!! This is awesome! I've yet to make a bendy card... one of these days!! You should join in on the Coffee Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what you come up with if you did a bendy card!
      I'm sure you have seen all the blog hops happening this week. It is impossible to keep up with all of them. I never seem to have enough time to play these days since I get so sidetracked with all the wonderful ideas and videos I get caught up in. But, I'll see. I know I love everything you do, Lisa!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Jean. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout of this card. The earth tones are so awesome and the mix of hot air balloons give so much visual interest.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rae Ann. I do love hot air balloons. Living in the Southwest, we see them a lot.

      Delete
  4. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks amazing, Jean! I doubt you had much trouble with it! Although, I would love to see a video of you making a challenging card! And I say that in a very good way!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darcy, I made it backwards and inside out. I cut on the wrong side. One of the upside down slits is covered by a cloud. This is actually quite normal for me. It ends up okay, but.....

      Delete
  6. Oh, Jean, I'd love to see a video of you working! At least you try! I see these things, bookmark them, then usually never make them! I love this wonderful balloon card! The bendy shape is perfect to showcase balloons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Janet, I'm not afraid to try anything. I can just be comical to watch though. I always drop things into the piles of dog hair at my feet, can't find what is right in front of me, spill anything that might be open, stab myself, and so on. It would be a video that goes viral for sure, LOL!

      Delete