Thursday, April 20, 2017

Scalloped Trifold Card

The optional twist this week for Twisted Thursday over at The Outlawz is Look alike/Two of a kind! Our sponsor, Limited Run, has these wonderful mushrooms called Mushroom 10. I used more than two of these fun images to make this trifold card.
Closed
Partially Open
Right Side




Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens were used for coloring. Nuvo Crystal Drops in white added some texture to the mushrooms. Spellbinders Curved Borders Two added some interest to the tops. Some Hero Arts White Pigment Ink was sponged at the top of the Kraft paper card. And a bit of burlap ribbon, enamel dots, and a white bow finished off the card.
Sentiment
Limited Run Stamps









Thanks so much for stopping by. I so love reading your comments!

8 comments:

  1. I love the white sponging on the Kraft paper; it makes the Kraft look textured in the picture! Such a fun card cut, also! Way to rock those mushrooms! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh, Katrina, when I read your what you said about the white sponging. I have comment moderation on, so I read the comments in my email first. Then, I had to come over here to the blog to see what you were talking about. It's wonderful getting old. My memory is gone, so every technique is NEW to me even when I just did it :) Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous card Jean I love how you have made it too - enjoy your day Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. Always fun to try a different kind of fold. Hugs back :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this, Jean! I have always liked Alice In Wonderland. That quote is just perfect for this image. The curved edges are perfect for the topsy turvy Wonderland world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come it doesn't surprise me that you like Alice too? LOL! My favorite character ever!

      Delete
  4. This card is so awesome! I love what you have done with those mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela. Mushrooms are always fun to color.

      Delete