Thursday, March 30, 2017

You're Just My Type!

Anything goes is the optional twist over at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz Our sponsor this month is MHK Designs. I used the set The Write Stuff and colored the typewriter with some gray and grayed green Copics then fussy cut and edged with Distress Ink. I cut the large heart from th Mariposa Mat Stack from DCWV and the little heart, with an included sentiment, was edged with Distress Inks and popped up. The typed letter background was created with my new We R Memory Keepers typewriter.
A tiny bit of black and white ribbon was added and a few bright red enamel drops for just a bit of splash found their way to the top of the ribbon.

Inside of Card


Shared with MHK Designs Challenge



Thanks for stopping by.
I enjoy reading your comments!

10 comments:

  1. I love this card, Jean! So fun how you put the cut out on the inside and the type font in the heart is so "vintagely" perfect! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina! I hope I find more uses for my vintage typewriter or this was a very expensive card to make! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I love how you used the heart cutout from the front on the inside, Jean! The typed background in the heart is pure genius! Did you use your new typewriter? Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you make such nice insides to your cards; Janet, so I am trying at least :) Yes, I used my typewriter. Now, if I can use it in a couple of hundred more cards, it will be worth what I paid for it!

      Delete
  3. great great vintage style card! Thanks for joining us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you stopped by to leave me a nice comment, Judy!

      Delete
  4. A great card Jean I love the way you have constructed it - very neat. I have loved using these images and sentiments. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea. Yes, I agree, the images from MHK Designs are so unique and fun to work with.

      Delete
  5. Very cool, Jean! Love it! Thanks for joining the MHKDesigns challenge, and I hope you join in again this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete