Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cranky Cardmaker

Lisa, creator of Bloobel stamps, has started a Progressive challenge on Facebook. Each month, you will get a new image to play with as long as you participate. This first image, I must Protest, is so much fun. We had to add a sentiment. I have been following Ginger's House who offers some really fun and free sentiments on her blog, and this one fit the attitude of this image perfectly.
Copic Colors Used

I added some Wink of Stella to her shoes for a bit of sparkle, and some Distress Inks around the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across this months Progressive challenge from Lisa's Bloobel stamps, via a group i recently joined Koala-T-Crafts on Facebook, this is where i came across your card. I'm seriously now more inspired to entre into this month's challange. Your Blog is amazing as is your colouring and card making skills. Thanks again for great ideas x

    ReplyDelete