Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Fish from PpinkyDolls

The optional twist over at Twisted Thursday on The Outlawz this week is to "show some water"! I selected this image, My Fish, from out sponsor, PpinkyDolls. I used a die cut from Queen Co. and added the cutout to double sided sticky paper. I then filled the circles with glitter. (I wish sparkle showed up in the photo better and the image would be sharper if my phone camera focused on her rather than on the sentiment.) I then tried to remover the sticky back to adhere to cardstock and saw that it was going to pull off the glitter too, so I used double sided tape instead. A stitched circle die from Gina Marie Designs was used to cut out the image and then popped it up for dimension. The "wave" is a leftover piece from another Queen Co. die, and the water plants and the sentiment come from Simon Says Stamp Best Fishes.
PpinkyDolls


Thank you for stopping by. I truly enjoy reading your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ho, Goldie!! I'm pretty sure you will understand that reference! I love how you did that background. Is that a die, or did you punch those holes? Very clever way to make bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear, I have no idea what this is in reference to Janet. You must enlighten me. That background is made with a die from Queen Co. I love their very different dies!

      Delete
  2. Jean, your background here is awesome! I love those glittery "bubbles," and it was a great idea to add those underwater plants to the digi! Great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie. I really like that die and hope I remember to use it again LOL!

      Delete