Sunday, November 1, 2015

Voodoo King

This month the Progressive Challenge over at The Outlawz has a very different kind of a challenge image. I had soooo much fun working on this tag that I made using Voodoo King from SLS Lines.
For the background, I used the Skeleton Lady stamp from Stampendous and the Swirl Border from All Night Media. I edged the tag with wilted violet and black soot Distress Inks and gave it a good spray with Perfect Pearls. I added some clear and white gel pen to the image, fussy cut him out and placed him with some foam tape for dimension. Finally, I added a buckle and some purple lace ribbon.
Copic Colors Used
Thank you so much for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments.

4 comments:

  1. I just checked out the Orogressive challenge and saw this! Oh my, this is just fabulous! I love absolutely every single detail of it! I have been wondering what to do with it, as it is a challenge! I can't wait to give it a try! You certainly nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are always so sweet Janet. I am going to send this to my niece, she just loves this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, Great job!!! Love that you made a tag and your background is perfect. The purple haze is amazing.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a bit of a challenge at first, but once I started it just kind of did itself. Thank you, Pat.

      Delete