Thursday, September 10, 2015

All Dressed Up

The twist this week for Twisted Thursday, over at The Outlawz, is "All Dressed Up". I used this cute image, kidlet hat girl, from our sponsor this month, Bugaboo. The sky background is done with Distressed Inks pushed off from a cloud shaped cut paper strip. The grass is a die cut. The butterfly and the hello were die cut from a white foam sheet, shrunken with a heat gun, and sprayed with Copics. The image is fussy cut and popped up with foam strips.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so far behind! I'm catching up, now! This little cutie is all dressed up! I love that sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, I know you will always "like" my cards. Don't feel that it is necessary to come over. You have enough going on right now anyway, and I certainly understand that. But, I do appreciate your very sweet comments :)

      Delete