Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wishful Asha

There is a progressive challenge going on over at The Outlawz, and this month's image, Wishful Asha, comes from Make It Crafty. Isn't she a doll? I used one of my backgrounds that I made while taking the Online Class, Background Check, cut with Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts and colored with Distress Inks. The butterfly die cut is Kensington Border from Memory Box. The image is popped up with foam strips. I added some Wink of Stella here and there, and used some Glossy Accents on her eyes and shoes.
Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Now that background couldn't be more perfect for this image! I love how you colored her and fussy cut her! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. It sure wasn't easy cutting out that stem LOL!

      Delete