Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Sunburst with a Sundae

This is my last week as a guest designer for Deedee's Digis. I certainly have enjoyed working with such nice images. If you have not yet looked at the images available, please do so. She has some lovely sets. This week, I chose the set called A Little Something. This set includes a cake, cupcake,  papers, and sentiments besides this fun ice cream sundae! I used a die cut to cut out the image and raised it with foam over the paper sunburst that I made for the background from cutting two different papers from Nana's Kids Mat Stack. I used Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder with a sprinkle of glitter over the whipped cream. The cherry has Glossy Accents for dimension and there is a bit of Wink of Stella over the rest.

Copic Colors Used


Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love that sunburst background...I need to try this sometime! Your Sundae looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. The sunburst was one of my daily "play" activities and it just worked out, colorwise, for this image. Lucky me!

      Delete