Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Latch Card

I saw a tutorial today by Dina Kowal for Splitcoast Stampers on how to make a latch card today. I love her tutorials. I used my new Zig Clean Color brush pens on watercolor paper with a waterbrush for blending. I love the watercolor "sloppiness" that you can get with these. I wish I could afford all the colors! The latch is popped up on foam and creases are added to the back piece allowing for bending the card to open it easily.
I stamped the inside with the same image but in light Tattered Rose Distress Inks so that I could write my message over it.
This is also my coloring for day three of The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge. My other pieces so far can be viewed on Instagram. I am jeanchaneyaz over there.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving this! Super job using those new markers...I haven't tried yet! The Latch Card.is just perfect for this design! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete