Thursday, March 19, 2015

Favorites and Choices

It's always fun to make cards using your favorites. Be it a favorite stamp, papers, embellishments, type of fold, color, and so on. Sometimes, trying to pick a favorite is difficult for me as I love it all. Even my favorite color can change from day to day. So, this week's twist over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday was a bit of a challenge for me. A "favorite!"
Red is usually my favorite color (sometimes lavender, sometimes yellow, but never green), and my favorite paper is polka dotted (sometimes floral, steampunk, textured). I love to use diecuts, and eyelets, and layers.......Sigh, so you can see how difficult this was for me LOL! This little sweetie was colored with Copics.

Please do join us in this really easy (unless you're like me with too many favorites) challenge!

Shared with:
Scribble and Scrap
Through The Craft Room Door
613 Avenue Create
Party Time Tuesdays
Crafting From The Heart

12 comments:

  1. Jean, I love the bright color combo, and I love the polka dots! Who doesn't love polka dots? Great card, teamie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I didn't used to love polka dots, but my mom did, so I think I have grown to like some of the things she did as it reminds me of her.

      Delete
  2. A lovely bright card with a smashing design. I change my mind too so I know how you feel! I used to hate green and now I find I'm using it all the time lol!! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that so strange, Andree? I used to really dislike yellow and now I use it all the time. It is so funny how our tastes change.

      Delete
  3. Super job... I love your layout it turned out really nice and all the layers with those colors and I love how bright they are.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat. Maybe it's my eyesight that is making me choose brighter colors than I used to LOL!

      Delete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the bright colors! Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door. We'd love to see you again next week.
    Tina Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!​ Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

    ReplyDelete