Friday, September 5, 2014

Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge with Little Miss Muffett Claudia Loves Christmas Bear Stamp

The Outlawsz Friday Coloring Challenge added a teddy bear to the mix. I had this cute little bear from Little Miss Muffett, Claudia Loves Christmas, that was just waiting to be colored. I also have been hankering to do more quilling, so, if you use your imagination you can see a Christmas tree LOL!
Copic Colors Used
Red and I don't always play nice together, but this time I am happy with the blending and that the red decided to stay, for the most part, inside the lines. The reds that I have seem to be the most juicy and always want to go wherever they want to go :) I also added some texture to the bear with Copic blender on a piece of foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment