Sunday, August 31, 2014

Outlawz Sunday CAS with and Owl and Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things

This is my final week as a guest designer over at the Outlawz CAS (Clean and Simple) Sunday challenge. I really have enjoyed being part of a design team and hope that one day I will have the opportunity to do so again. This week's challenge was to use a button as the focal point of our card. The first thing that I thought of was an owl winking. Not finding one, I had to just draw one myself.


Copic Colors Used
Then, not completely sure that my owl was drawn that well, I decided to use some button papers and this simple little girl from Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things and do a second one. I forgot to take a picture of the colors used on this one though :( The Outlawz team decided to post both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment