Friday, August 15, 2014

Outlawz Friday Color Challenge with Mo Manning Stamp Ragged Romeo

This week on the Outlawz Color Challenge, we were given a specific pallet to use. I have been itching to use this pretty little Mo Manning stamp called "Ragged Romeo". I thought these colors would work with this stamp. What a battle to attach the lace to the side. Nothing wanted to stick to the lace and paper. I finally used micro glue dots and that held. I also didn't have any cardstock for the card in the right colors so I pulled out my Copic air gun and just did it myself. I went around the white of the stamped image with VersaMagic in Plumeria. The flower has a foam popper on the back and a few pink pearls finished up the card. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks for looking :)

Ragged Romeo Stamp by Mo Manning
Copic Colors Used
Color/Photo Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment