Friday, August 22, 2014

Outlaws Friday Color "Angel" by Pink Gem Designs

The Friday Color Challenge from the Outlawz was to use an angel. When my brother and I were little, my mom used to call us "angels" whenever she was annoyed with us. I didn't realize that until I was an adult. I always thought it had been a term of endearment HAHA! This Angel is from Pink Gem Designs.

Copic Colors Used
The background papers were made through a class I have been taking online called Stretch Your Stamps 2. I made lots of fun pieces of paper and have no idea how I did each one! I'm not great at keeping notes because I really think I will remember. She is Copic colored with Sakura gel pen added for the halo and stars. The edges of the circle cut angel have some Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment